Support Your Body with Vitamin B2
What would you put in your sandwich? If your favorite selection includes salmon or tuna, eggs or cottage cheese, chicken or soybeans, in whole grain bread, congratulations: while you enjoy a great sandwich, you are also getting the necessary daily dose of riboflavin B2 vitamin. And that means a good energy boost to get through the day, plus a few more important benefits that you may not see immediately—but take a blood test and it will show.
All vitamins of the B complex are here to support our strength, vitality, and wellbeing. Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, will restore your energy and support your metabolism. Vitamin B2 also plays an important role in red blood cell creation, as well as in fetal development if you are expecting.
Low daily intake of vitamin B2 is a risk if are on a specific diet that excludes many of the riboflavin-rich foods, like dairy. Even if you are not on a diet, sometimes our bodies require higher intakes of Vitamin B2 Riboflavin than the ones provided by food, to give us that extra boost and make us feel better and stronger.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors, and no added gluten, soy, milk, or egg.
- COLD-PROCESSED: Our Vitamin B2 liquid is cold-processed and alcohol-free for maximum effectiveness.
SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed faster into the bloodstream and are more readily available to the body than vitamin pills or capsules.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: HoneyCombs’ Vitamin B2 liquids are manufactured and tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing direct from the manufacturer.
As a vitamin B liquid supplement, take one dropper daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
Liquid vitamin supplements are easier to take than capsules and gels. Since Vitamin B2 is water-soluble, there is no risk of overdosing, as any excess is naturally eliminated by your body.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.