Support Your Body with Marshmallow
Did you know that our beloved marshmallows were made with actual natural marshmallow roots? That’s how marshmallows got their name. Marshmallow is an herb that has been known for centuries as a natural herbal remedy for coughs, constipation, and skin irritations.
Nowadays, candy marshmallows are just made with sugar and gelatin. However, marshmallow roots, flowers, and leaves are all edible and contain valuable antioxidants that may help you with skin irritation, digestion, and respiratory issues that occasionally rob us of our quality of life. These can crop up at the most unexpected times, such as during holidays or an important meeting.
Liquid marshmallow extract can provide you with much-sought relief, as marshmallows are a natural source of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents that can bring our body back in harmony with itself.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: No fillers, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and no added gluten, soy, milk, or egg.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- PURITY AND POTENCY: Manufactured and tested in the USA, HoneyCombs’ products are a clean and effective daily high-dose that can help your body feel better.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take one full dropper daily with a meal. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
Liquid supplements are much easier to take and digest than pills or capsules. Here at HoneyCombs, we want to make your life happier, more comfortable, and more pleasant. We have put a lot of thought into the design of our natural remedies. Our aim is to give our customers quality of life and ease of use with the gifts of nature.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.