What is Lactobacillus Acidophilus?
When at the supermarket, do you ever feel that probiotics appear in almost every food? Well, that’s for a good reason: it’s because they are excellent for your health.
Defined as live organisms that confer a health benefit to the host, probiotics like Lactobacillus acidophilus are microorganisms that live in our gut. Don’t let that thought creep you out, though: these beneficial bacteria provide us with several health benefits and produce vitamins A, K, B1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, and essential fatty acids that support our immune system and help us digest the food we eat. Probiotics are responsible for an amazing 70% of our immune system and prevent unwanted microbes from entering the bloodstream. They even help maintain hormonal balance in women.
As if that wasn’t enough, probiotics also increase the digestibility, bioavailability, and processing of a large number of nutrients such as fats, proteins, and carbohydrates, along with essential minerals such as copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, and zinc.
In short, they are crucial to our health. However, stress, a poor diet, and exposure to toxins and food chemicals can reduce their numbers and contribute to disease. And sometimes, our gut doesn’t produce enough of these hardworking bacteria: poor diet, stress, smoking, and other factors can reduce the richness of these bacteria and can cause diarrhea, gut troubles, and other issues.
Lactobacillus acidophilus can be found in yogurt, kefir, miso, sour cream, and other fermented foods. And yet, getting significant quantities of these bacteria through food can be challenging. That’s where supplementation can help.
The healthier our gut, the happier our lives. Our Lactobacillus Acidophilus Supplement can help you sustain your vitality and energy. Feeling well throughout our body is the best feeling in the world. Nature is giving us a helping hand, so let’s take it!
What’s in Our Lactobacillus Acidophilus Powder
Our Lactobacillus Acidophilus Powder contains Lactobacillus acidophilus in easily digestible, fast absorbed powder form.
The Lactobacillus Acidophilus Powder contains no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, egg, shellfish, or preservatives. It is alcohol-free and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
Why Do You Need Lactobacillus Acidophilus Powder?
Probiotics play a crucial part in almost every aspect of our lives, supporting a healthy immune system, providing essential nutrients and minerals, and even alleviating allergies.
Taking Lactobacillus Acidophilus Powder may help you with the following:
- GUT HEALTH: Lactobacillus acidophilus helps your gut sustain its friendly bacteria and fight harmful bacteria and pathogens. Healthy bowels mean bowel regularity and less bloating. A healthy gut has also been linked to mood regulation and mental health.
- DIARRHEA: Diarrhea can be exhausting. It is also dangerous, as it reduces fluids in the body. The sooner diarrhea is dealt with, the better for the body to recover. Lactobacillus acidophilus helps restore gut balance and reduces the severity of diarrhea.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM: Research suggests a correlation between gut health and the immune system. A healthy gut strengthens the immune system and helps you fend off colds, the flu, and other viruses. Lactobacillus acidophilus reinforces the natural gut balance and supports the immune system, helping your body be in better fighting shape.
- POTENT, PURE INGREDIENTS: Our potent ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors. No added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Lactobacillus Acidophilus Powder is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Lactobacillus Acidophilus Powder is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- FEEL BETTER OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We guarantee that you’ll love our Lactobacillus Acidophilus Powder or you can ship it back to us within 30 days of ordering for a full refund, no questions asked.
- Wholesale pricing available directly from the manufacturer.
- Refrigerate after opening. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Always consult with a physician before taking any dietary supplement.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take one-quarter of a teaspoon in the morning prior to eating a meal. You can mix Lactobacillus Acidophilus Powder into cold water or cold juice. Each serving contains 1000mg of lactobacillus acidophilus live bacteria. Refrigerate after opening.
We have put a lot of thought into the design of our supplements. Our aim is to give our customers quality of life and ease of use with the gifts of nature.
Can’t beat the price from 1Herbs.com! If you have not tried probiotics, this is a great one to start with for the added vitamins. I felt a difference within 2 days and my stomach has been much more settled after meals.