Support Your Body with Echinacea
Have you heard the saying that precious perfumes come in small bottles? This is not just something you tell your petite girlfriend on your date. It’s also something that nature does, as shown by the fact that some of its most precious herbs come in the form of humble little flowers… like Echinacea.
Echinacea, the “Purple Coneflower,” is a member of the daisy family, originally used by the indigenous peoples of North America to cure tooth and gum infections, heal wounds, treat snake and scorpion bites, and calm sore throats. By the early 1900s, Echinacea was the most popular herbal preparation in the USA, and its usage began to spread throughout the rest of the world.
Echinacea Root Extract is one of the best-known herbal remedies for supporting the immune system and respiratory tract. It is rich in flavonoids, terpenes, sterols, and other phytochemical agents with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties. It is also rich in beneficial minerals (calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, and zinc) and vitamins B1, B2, B3, and C.
Because of this rich biochemical profile, Echinacea is often used as an immune system booster by people worried about coming down with a cold or other mild bacterial ailments, including mild skin conditions, as it stimulates the production of white blood cells, the body’s “fighters” against inflammation. The Echinacea Root is rich in flavonoids, terpenes, minerals, and vitamins, which are all important for a strong immune system.
Echinacea Root is a generally safe herb for all ages unless you are allergic to daisy flowers or suffer from an autoimmune condition (e.g., lupus).
Make this humble flower your powerful ally this winter. Add a few drops of Echinacea Root Herb Liquid Extract to some water, juice, or tea, and give your body what it needs to support its health.
Our Echinacea Root Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract is made from Echinacea (Echinacea Angustifolia) Root powder, water, and glycerin.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Echinacea Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Echinacea Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As a dietary supplement, take one dropper daily after a meal for the best results. Each serving contains 25mg of Echinacea Angustifolia Root powder. Our Echinacea Liquid Extract can also be used locally to treat irritated skin.
Echinacea works well with Capsicum, Garlic, and Goldenseal Root to support a strong and healthy immune system.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Do not use Echinacea Root Liquid if you are allergic to ragweed or pollen, or if you suffer from an auto-immune condition (e.g., lupus).
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or you suffer from cardiovascular problems. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.