Support Your Body with Dandelion
Dandelion always brings to mind the whimsical, fluffy flower of spores ready to fly away in the breeze. However, did you know that in French it is called pissenlit, or “pee in bed”? That’s because dandelion is a potent diuretic, used as such for hundreds of years.
This humble plant with its yellow little flower and its delicate parachute sphere of spores is, in fact, a nutrient powerhouse. Flowers, stems, leaves, and roots are all edible and packed with nutrients. You can eat dandelion raw in a salad, cook it in a vegetable stew, or infuse dandelion tea. Its taste is fresh and pleasantly bitter.
Dandelion’s bioactive profile includes a vast array of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. It contains powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents and may help support the immune system in various ways.
Dandelion is known to support a healthy liver and kidneys. It may also help regulate blood sugar levels and protect the cardiovascular system from cholesterol and atherosclerosis.
Dandelion root is particularly rich in inulin, a carbohydrate that regulates bacterial flora in the intestinal tract. Traditionally, dandelion was also used for relief from colic pain, even in infants, as it is generally safe for all ages.
Thankfully, there is a better way to add this precious herb to your diet than having to run after those elusive spores: Dandelion Root Liquid Extract. As with many herbs, a small dose of Dandelion Root Liquid Extract can be more effective than a large one. Therefore, take the recommended daily dose of Dandelion Root Extract to support your health without any bed-related accidents!
Our Dandelion Root Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract is made from organic Dandelion root (taraxacum officinale), water, and vegetable glycerin.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Dandelion Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Dandelion Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1-2 full droppers daily after a meal. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon. Each serving contains 25 mg of organic Dandelion Root.
If you don’t like the slightly bitter taste, you can mix Dandelion Root Herb Liquid Extract in juice, tea, smoothies, or shakes.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or suffer from cardiovascular problems. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Avoid dandelion if you are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemum, marigold, chamomile, yarrow, or daisies.
- Do not take dandelion while pregnant or lactating.
- Always ask your pediatrician before using dandelion with infants and children.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.