What is Capsicum?
Hot, hot, hot! That could be the tagline for Capsicum. It can make you feel hot, look hot, and taste hot all at once. That’s because Capsicum is, in fact, cayenne pepper, also known as red pepper or chili pepper. Capsicum, appropriately, is the Latin term for “burning”. And it does burn when you eat it or when you apply it to the skin. It also stimulates metabolism.
Capsicum is native to tropical areas of North and South America, but is now grown and used all over the world. Capsicum fruits, red hot peppers, are a popular ingredient for cooking and can be consumed raw or cooked. They have also been widely used to make remedies, from salves to creams and patches for pain, digestion, and many other ailments.
The burning agent of capsicum, capsaicin, is mainly found in the membrane that holds the seeds of the pepper. While capsaicin is the ingredient used in pepper spray for self-defense, it has also been found to possess antioxidant properties.
Capsicum herbal supplements offer all the beneficial effects of capsaicin for muscle ache, healthy digestion, and general health.
Feel the heat by adding capsicum to your diet!
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1-2 dropper fulls of Capsicum Liquid Non-Alcoholic Extract with your meal. One dropper full is equal to one-quarter teaspoon. One serving (1 dropper) contains 36.7mg of Cayenne Pepper Powder..
You can also use it as a mouthwash or mix it with coconut oil to make a salve for muscle ache relief.
CAUTION: When you handle Capsicum, always wear disposable latex gloves and don’t get any in the eye or on sensitive areas!
Why Do You Need Capsicum Liquid Extract?
Capsicum is one of the most common spices but also one of the most widely used herbal supplements. It contains beta carotene, vitamins A, C, E, and K, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, potassium, and manganese. However, its most important ingredients are capsaicin and other capsaicinoids, which are natural bioactive ingredients with many benefits for your health.
Taking Capsicum may help with the following:
- s Medical research offers many indications about the medicinal properties of Capsicum and focuses increasingly on its antioxidant actions. Increasing your intake of Capsicum may, therefore, be beneficial for your general health.
- METABOLISM: Capsaicin seems to be involved in thermogenesis and lipid metabolism, essentially helping the body to “melt” fat. Use it along a balanced diet and exercise to support a healthy metabolism and weight.
- REGULATING BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS: Capsaicin is being investigated for its role in improving glucose homeostasis. Research suggests it may increase glucose absorption and glucagon release, thus helping keep blood sugar levels low after a meal.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION: In certain cases, Capsicum may keep at bay occasional symptoms of indigestion such as heartburn.
- MUSCLE & JOINT DISCOMFORT: It has been found that Capsaicin, while provoking a burning sensation at first, also stimulates a process that “turns off” pain signals. That’s why applying Capsicum locally in a salve or plaster can provide comfort for occasional muscle and joints ache.
Easy-to-Swallow Liquid Extracts
Capsicum Liquid Extract is an easy and effective way to increase your daily intake of antioxidant agents. The liquid extract is easier to swallow than capsules. It can be added to water, juice, tea, or food.
We want to support your health journey. That’s why we have put a lot of thought into the design of our products. Our aim is to give our customers quality of life and ease of use with the gifts of nature.
Capsicum Herb Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract Ingredients
Our Capsicum Herb Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract’s main ingredient is Cayenne Pepper Powder. It is alcohol-free and diluted in water and glycerin. Vegetable glycerin is a natural preservative that keeps the extract stable and gives it a naturally sweet taste.
- POTENT, PURE INGREDIENTS: Our potent ingredients come from real fruit and contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors. No added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD PROCESSED: Our Capsicum Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Capsicum Alcohol-Free Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: direct from the manufacturer.
- FEEL BETTER OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We guarantee that you’ll love our Capsicum Herb Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract or you can ship it back to us within 30 days of ordering for a full refund, no questions asked.
- CAUTION: When you handle Capsicum Liquid Extract, always wear disposable latex gloves and do not get any in the eye or on sensitive areas. If Capsaicin gets into your eyes or any other sensitive area, flush with lots of cool water. Keep Capsicum Liquid Extract away from kids and animals!
- Always consult with your physician before taking dietary supplements.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
As a liquid dietary supplement, take 1 full dropper daily with a meal. 1 dropper is equal to 1/4 teaspoon.
I purchased this last Wednesday and it arrived on Friday. Crystal was great add answers all my question. I like using the liquid extract as it’s easy to add with my morning tea without the rigorous mixing of a powder. I will be purchasing again.