What is Biotin?
Who doesn’t want lush, healthy hair that grows strong and doesn’t clog the shower drain after a shower or leave the hairbrush resembling a bird’s nest?
Although it’s natural to lose 50-150 strands of hair a day, you can help your hair remain healthy and strong with the help of biotin.
Biotin, or vitamin B7, is one of the eight B-Complex vitamins. It is also known as vitamin H from the German words “Haar und Haut,” which stands for “hair and skin.” That’s because biotin is your ally for healthy hair and nails.
Severe biotin deficiency is rare, given today’s nutrition. However, you may need increased intake if you are pregnant or lactating, are a long-term smoker, or have been on some diets that restrict specific food groups for long.
Supplementing with liquid biotin supports healthy hair, nails, and skin. It also supports the growth of eyebrows, eyelashes, and beards. Because biotin is water-soluble, your body will keep as much as it needs and will daily eliminate excessive quantities through urine. That means that overdosing and related side effects remain limited.
Why do you need Biotin?
Biotin is one of the 8 B-complex vitamins. Like all B-complex vitamins, it has an important role in cell metabolism, energy conversion, and red blood cell production. Biotin is also well known for its beneficial effect on hair, skin, and nail health, and is widely used in cosmetics and shampoos to promote beauty health.
- HEALTHY HAIR AND NAILS: Biotin is used as a beauty and hair supplement for fuller hair, stronger nails, and lush eyebrows and eyelashes.
- HEALTHY HAIR AND BEARD FOR MEN: Men can use biotin to support healthy hair and an even, thicker beard.
- SKIN HEALTH: Biotin participates in the production of fatty acids that nourish the skin and help oil glands function properly. Therefore, it supports good skin health.
- GENERAL HEALTH AND ENERGY: Biotin is a component of carboxylases, the enzymes that convert amino acids from food into glucose. Like all B-complex vitamins, it plays an important role in metabolism and in the generation of red blood cells.
- PREGNANCY AND LACTATION: It is common for women to suffer from a mild, temporary biotin deficiency during pregnancy and lactation. Supplementing with biotin supports your general health and helps you maintain adequate vitamin levels.
Easy-to-Swallow Liquid Supplements
Vitamin pills can be hard to swallow and hard for the body to break down, so they may require multiple doses. Vitamin B liquids are easy to digest and assimilate—just take one dropper of the liquid biotin supplement with a meal.
Here at 1Herbs, we are here to support your journey to health! We have put a lot of thought into the design of our products. Our aim is to give our customers quality of life and ease of use with the gifts of nature.
Biotin Vitamin Alcohol-Free Supplement Ingredients
Our Biotin Alcohol-Free Extract contains biotin, water, and vegetable glycerin derived from coconut.
The pleasant sweet taste of our extract is due to vegetable glycerin. No flavor additives or sugar is used.
- POTENT, PURE INGREDIENTS: Our potent ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, and color or flavor additives. No added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Biotin Alcohol-Free Supplement is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: direct from the manufacturer.
- FEEL BETTER OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We guarantee that you’ll love our Biotin Liquid Alcohol-Free Supplement or you can ship it back to us within 30 days of ordering for a full refund, no questions asked.
- Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Always consult with a physician before using any dietary supplement.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
This is a great choice for a liquid Biotin. Taste is clean and pure. I’ve just been taking it straight from the dropper which was an issue with other brands.
Quality products! Reordered again today along with the B Complex to try something new.