Support Your Body with Eldermint
Do you ever feel like your nose is so congested that your head will explode? Or that your body is a battleground between fever, nausea, and aching muscles, each of them competing to see which one will exhaust you more? Do you ever wish you could just hibernate through the flu season and wake up feeling a million times better?
While humans can’t hibernate, there is another way that may help get you through the cold and flu season and soothe their symptoms: Eldermint tea.
Eldermint is a concentrated herbal blend consisting of Elderflowers (Sambucus) and Peppermint, specially designed to help you cope with the symptoms of the common cold.
Elderberry has traditionally been used to soothe symptoms such as fever, congestion, and muscle aches. It is known for its strong anti-inflammatory effects on the upper respiratory tract, as it is rich in flavonoids (including quercetin), phenolic acids, and anthocyanins. Meanwhile, peppermint is a well-known digestive that helps with nausea, stomach aches, and upset gut, thanks to menthol and rosmarinic acid.
Eldermint is both effective and safe for all ages. No side effects have been recorded. If you really want to hibernate your way through winter, bear-like, you’re welcome to try. But if you’d rather prefer a method of dealing with cold symptoms that may actually work, pour yourself a few cups of Eldermint tea and enjoy the warm, soothing taste of wellness.
Our Eldermint Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract is made from Elderflowers (Sambucus) and Peppermint leaves (Mentha piperita), water, and glycerin.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Eldermint Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Eldermint Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
Use Eldermint Extract to make a tea to enjoy whenever you feel the need.
To make Eldermint tea, add 4 ounces of hot water to every 1 tablespoon of Eldermint Extract (or one-and-a-half tablespoons in a typical 6-ounce teacup). You may drink more than one cup of hot water and Eldermint Extract if needed.
Caution: Tea will be hot.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication, and if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Please don’t try to hibernate. You’re not a bear.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
There are no reviews yet.