Support Your Body with Yellow Dock
Could a weed help with detox and digestion? Why, yes, it sure looks that way!
Yellow dock is found across America and is often perceived as an annoying weed. But it holds several potential beneficial properties, such as assisting digestion and supporting the immune system. It is also rich in iron, in Vitamin C, and may support liver detox.
Not bad for a humble weed!
Throughout the centuries, yellow dock has been used across the globe for its amazing properties. Native Americans have long used yellow dock for digestive health and detoxing while the Vikings traditionally used it to dress wounds.
Our Yellow Dock Liquid Extract is an alcohol-free liquid extract that contains yellow dock root, water, and vegetable glycerin.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: No fillers, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and no added gluten, soy, milk, or egg.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: 1Herbs’ products are manufactured and tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1 full dropper daily with a meal. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.