Support Your Body with Yarrow
In Greek Antiquity, Achilles used yarrow to heal the wounds of his soldiers. Even now, the original name of yarrow is Achillea, as a tribute to its initial use. At some point, it was called herba militaris (military herb) because of its extensive use on the battlefield to heal wounds and stop bleeding.
As can be expected, yarrow has been used through the centuries as a botanical remedy to heal wounds, help with digestion, and fight inflammation. Some herbalists believe that yarrow also has mood-supporting properties.
If you are looking for an herbal remedy to soothe your stomach and give you peace of mind, a drop or two of yarrow herb extract could assist your physical and mental wellbeing.
Our Yarrow Herb Liquid Extract is an alcohol-free liquid extract that contains yarrow, water, and glycerin.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Valerian Root Herbal Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Valerian Root Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As a liquid herbal supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.