Support Your Body with Vitamin K1
Do you lead an active outdoor life? If you love hiking, trekking, running, or any other outdoor activity, you may be looking for a supplement that can support healthy, strong bones and wound clotting. Your body actually has such a helper: Vitamin K.
Without Vitamin K, our body would not be able to clot blood and we would be suffering from excessive bleeding. Vitamin K is an essential vitamin to help our body stop bleeding. Its very name comes from German “Koagulationsvitamin” which means the vitamin that coagulates, hence vitamin K. Vitamin K is also necessary for bone health, as it can strengthen our bones and prevent bone fractures.
Our Vitamin K1 Liquid is a high-dose liquid supplement, derived from natural algae. It contains the most potent form of Vitamin K, phylloquinone. Vitamin K1 – Phylloquinone can be found in plants such as spinach, lettuce, kale fish, and cabbage as well as fish, meat, and eggs. Once eaten, we have bacteria in our intestine that absorb vitamin K and store it for future use in our fatty tissue.
While we usually get vitamin K from our diet, taking a vitamin K supplement is highly recommended if your diet is not rich in foods that can provide your body the necessary vitamin K dose.
Our Oral Vitamin K1 is an alcohol-free liquid extract that contains pure organic safflower oil and vitamin K1 – phylloquinone.
Phylloquinone is the form of Vitamin K that you can source in green plants, as opposed to forms made by bacteria or synthesized in the lab. Phylloquinone is the most potent form of Vitamin K.
There has not been any mention of vitamin K overdose. Take a few drops of Vitamin K1 daily and be as active as you want while keeping wounds and bone injuries at bay.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Vitamin K1 Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: Manufactured in the USA, Vitamin K1 Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose supplement that may help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
As a liquid vitamin supplement, take 1 dropper daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, 1 dropper is equal to 1/4 teaspoon.
Our Vitamin K1 can also be applied locally on the skin to boost skin elasticity and treat black circles under the eyes.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication or are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- People on blood thinners like warfarin should consult with their doctor before taking vitamin K as they cancel out each other.
- Taking vitamin K suddenly could unbalance your blood-thinning medication.
- Vitamin K and cholesterol-controlling medication: such medication lowers the levels of fat in your body. Fatty tissue is where vitamin K gets stored. Reduced fatty tissues mean less space for vitamin K to store itself and could potentially lead to vitamin K deficiency. Before taking any vitamin K supplement, talk to your doctor.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
There are no reviews yet.