Support Your Body with Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol)
So, you are not a big fan of aesthetic procedures. You like a natural look as you age but would appreciate beautiful, fresh skin, as long as it does not involve a complicated daily beauty routine. If the above describes you and you wish for radiant and firm skin in one simple, natural step, look no further: our Vitamin E Liquid Drops could be the solution for you.
Many skincare products contain vitamin E because of its ability to help heal small wounds and moisturize skin. Taken as a liquid supplement, Vitamin E can provide the body with useful antioxidants that help cells live longer and better, supporting a healthy skin but also a healthy cardiovascular system, brain function, and vision.
Our Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol) Liquid is an alcohol-free liquid extract that contains pure vitamin E oil and soybean oil as a base. It is specially designed to provide you the right dose of Vitamin E to allow you to enjoy the vitamin’s wide benefits.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors, and no added gluten, soy, milk, or egg.
- COLD-PROCESSED: Our Vitamin E liquid supplement is cold-processed and alcohol-free for maximum effectiveness.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: HoneyCombs’ products are manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As a liquid vitamin supplement, take up to 4 drops daily (adult dose). Make sure you are not exceeding the suggested dosage. Take Vitamin E with a meal, as it is a fat-soluble vitamin that is best absorbed with food and digestion.
The vitamin liquid can also be applied locally to treat irritated skin.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Because vitamin E is fat-soluble, it is not discharged from the body through urine but builds up in the fatty tissue. Always respect the recommended daily dosage to avoid vitamin E build-up in the body and related side effects.
- Some people could develop an allergy to vitamin E and see rashes on their bodies.
- Not recommended for use without consulting a health care practitioner. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
There are no reviews yet.