What is Vitamin B12?
‘Too tired.’ ‘I can’t join you for coffee, I’m too exhausted.’ ‘I just need to rest.’ If you use these sentences throughout the day, your body may be longing for vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin is one of the 8 Vitamins of the B complex, which are essential for our body to function smoothly and efficiently. It participates in important body processes such as cell metabolism, the regulation of inflammation, and the regulation of the body’s homocysteine levels. Vitamin B12 also supports healthy bones, skin, hair, and nails.
As with all Vitamin B types, real deficiency is rare, thanks to today’s nutrition. However, aging can lead to insufficient absorption of Vitamin B12 in the stomach and therefore to low levels of Vitamin B12. Low levels of Vitamin B12 can also be the result of a diet that excludes specific groups of food.
Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin is often added to cereals and other foods to increase our daily intake through nutrition. Sometimes, however, we just need a good Vitamin B12 liquid supplement to give us back our energy and vitality. Life is to be enjoyed and lived to the full; there is no reason to miss out because of tiredness or low spirits.
Our Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin Liquid Supplement is a safe, effective way to increase your daily Vitamin B12 intake. If your levels of Vitamin B12 are low, just add a few drops of our Vitamin B12 Liquid to your daily routine. Let nature help your wellbeing with a liquid mineral supplement designed with your health in mind.
What’s in Our Vitamin B12 Liquid Extract
Our Vitamin B12 Liquid Energy Supplement is an alcohol-free liquid extract that contains Cyanocobalamin, water, and vegetable glycerin.
1Herbs Vitamin B Liquid Supplement contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, or preservatives. It is alcohol-free and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
Why Do You Need Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin?
Our Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin Liquid drops are a safe way to supplement. As with all B Vitamins, Cyanocobalamin is water-soluble, which means that any excess amount not needed by the body is not stored but is naturally eliminated through urine. Therefore, there is a very limited risk of overdosing and you can take it with peace of mind.
Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin may help with:
- HEALTHY BLOOD PRODUCTION: Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin supports the production of red blood cells. Healthy red blood cell production is associated with general health, vitality, and energy.
- COGNITIVE FUNCTION AND MEMORY: Vitamin B12 has been shown to help with brain and mental function, particularly with brain function in older adults.
- MOOD SUPPORT: Vitamin B12 interacts with serotonin which is the brain neurotransmitter that is tasked with regulating our mood. By increasing the levels of serotonin, vitamin B12 can sustain your mood.
- HAIR, SKIN, NAILS: Vitamin B12 supports cell production. Vibrant and robust cell production helps skin, hair, and nails grow healthy and strong.
- BONE HEALTH: Vitamin B12 enhances bone density and bone health.
- POTENT, PURE INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors. No added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Liquid Vitamin B12 is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- FEEL BETTER OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We guarantee that you’ll love our high-dose, Vitamin B-6 Liquid Supplement or you can ship it back to us within 30 days of ordering for a full refund, no questions asked.
- Wholesale pricing available directly from the manufacturer.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take one dropper of Vitamin B12 Liquid Supplement daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
Liquid supplements are much easier to take and digest than pills or capsules. We want to make your life happier, more comfortable, and more pleasant. That’s why we have put a lot of thought into the design of our natural remedies. Our aim is to give our customers quality of life and ease of use with the gifts of nature.