Support your body with Vitamin B1
If you’re always tired, raise your hand. Oh, you’re too tired to do even that? Maybe your daily intake of Vitamin B1/Thiamine is low. Common symptoms of low Thiamine intake include occasional fatigue, irritability, loss of appetite, muscle weakness, and weak short-term memory.
Vitamin B1, also known as Thiamine, is one of the eight vitamins that are essential for your overall health and wellbeing. Thiamine cannot be created in the body. You take it from nutrition (whole grains, bread, legumes, oranges, eggs, some meats, poultry, and fish) or through supplements.
In older times, Vitamin B1 deficiency was common and resulted from malnutrition. It was the main cause of beriberi disease, characterized by impairment of the nerves and heart, which could be fatal. Amazingly, it was the search for beriberi’s causes that led to the discovery of Vitamin B1, to the use of the term vitamins in general, and to a Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine for their discovery.
Although Vitamin B1 deficiency is extremely rare given today’s improved nutrition, it is still possible to have a low daily intake of Thiamine. Poor Vitamin B1 intake is generally due to diet choices such as following a diet poor on carbohydrates.
Another reason why your Vitamine B1 intake may be low is due to poor absorption at the gastrointestinal system. This often happens with older age, excessive alcohol consumption, and other factors.
Increasing your daily intake of Vitamin B1 through supplementation can provide relief and restore energy and alertness.
Yes, that includes short-term memory loss and irritability. And yes, we’re still talking about Vitamin B1/Thiamine. No need to get snappy!
Liquid supplements are easier to absorb and faster-acting than pills and capsules. Our extract contains no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, or preservatives. It takes its sweet flavor from coconut-extracted glycerin, and not from added flavors.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors, and no added gluten, soy, milk, or egg.
- COLD-PROCESSED: Our Vitamin B/Thiamine liquid is cold-processed and alcohol-free for maximum effectiveness.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed faster into the bloodstream and are more readily available to the body than vitamin pills or capsules.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: HoneyCombs’ Vitamin B/Thiamine liquids are manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
Vitamin B1 plays an important role in a healthy functioning body, and a Vitamin B supplement should be taken if you don’t get enough in your daily diet.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1 full dropper daily. To help you calculate your dosage, 1 dropper is equal to 1/4 teaspoon. 1ml (1 dropperful) contains 6mg of Vitamin B1.
Take Vitamin B1 with a meal. Alternatively, take one full dropper under your tongue and hold it there for 60 seconds. This gets the Vitamin B1 into your bloodstream faster than any other way.
Thiamine Mononitrate is a water-soluble form of Vitamin B1, used in most foods (such as breakfast cereals) when they are fortified with Vitamin B1. Water-soluble Vitamin B1 is the best form of Thiamine supplementation because any vitamin quantity not needed is eliminated instead of being stored in fatty cells, as happens with fat-soluble forms. Natural elimination prevents from excessive built-up. This is an important feature, as it is difficult to measure B1 levels objectively to calculate an exact, personalized Vitamin B1 dose.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant.
- Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.