Support your body with Vitamin A & D
Are you concerned about your bone health as you age? Most women do, but our often busy way of life does not allow us to keep fit and eat as healthily as we would like to maintain healthy bones. Supplementing with a combination of Vitamins A & D could be the solution you need to support your bones’ health.
Of course, it is not only women over a certain age who can benefit from our Vitamin A& D Gel Caps. If you want to sustain healthy, strong bones at any age, then you should consider taking a vitamin A and D supplement. These two vitamins combined support your bones and a robust skeleton that will keep you going.
Our modern lives mean we may get little Vitamin A and D daily. For instance, we work long hours indoors and don’t expose ourselves to the sun regularly and long enough to facilitate the production of vitamin D. Likewise, we may not eat enough foods like eggs, fruits, and vegetables that are filled with vitamin A.
Our Vitamin A&D Gel Caps are specially designed to complete your necessary daily intake of both vitamins. They contain vitamins A and D, as well as rich in omega-3 fatty acids cod liver oil, to support the effect of the vitamins. Gel vitamins are also easier to swallow and absorb than pills and tablets.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Vitamin A&D Gel Caps are Non-Alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: Manufactured in the USA, Vitamin A&D Gel Caps are a clean and effective daily high-dose that can help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
As a natural dietary supplement, take up to 4 capsules per day with 8oz of good water.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Vitamin A and Vitamin D are both fat-soluble, which means that excessive amounts of vitamins are not eliminated but stored in the body. This can lead to unwanted side effects if you don’t respect the suggested daily dose. Too much vitamin D can lead to elevated levels of calcium in the blood as well as nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain. Excessive consumption of vitamin A can cause nausea and vomiting, vision problems, headaches, and diminished appetite.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.