Support Your Body with Uva Ursi
Bears seem to love the tiny red berries of the uva ursi plant so much that they gave it its name. In Latin, uva ursi means ‘bear grapes’ and these animals appear to have quite the affinity for this plant. It helps that the bush grows in cold climates, up to Alaska and even the Himalayas.
Well, bears seem to know something about uva ursi because it seems that this plant is helpful with urinary tract infections and the general wellbeing of our urinary system. It has been known from Antiquity for its natural qualities and Native Americans used it to alleviate urinary tract conditions.
Our Uva Ursi Herb Liquid Extract is an alcohol-free liquid extract that contains uva ursi, catalyst-altered water and natural vegetable glycerin.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- GENTLY PROCESSED: Uva Ursi Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- TESTED IN THE USA: Prepared and quality-tested in the US, Uva Ursi Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose that can help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
As an herbal supplement, take 1-2 droppers of Uva Ursi Liquid Extract daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, 1 dropper is equal to 1/4 teaspoon.
Liquid supplements are easier to swallow and absorb than capsules and tablets. You can add them to water, juice, or food.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any supplement, especially if you are on medication, oral contraceptives, or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Respect the suggested daily dosage. Excessive quantities of uva ursi could lead to liver damage, vomiting, discomfort, and nausea. These symptoms could also occur if uva ursi is taken for a long period of time.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.