Support Your Body with Slippery Elm Bark
Native Americans have used slippery elm bark for centuries because of its coating mechanism that alleviates sore throats, coughs, and respiratory problems.
In the 1840s and before modern pharma, slippery elm bark was used in medicines for sore throats and has since been considered a botanical drug.
Today, slippery elm bark is appreciated for its potential in soothing occasional acid reflux –again due to its coating mechanism. If eating a nice dinner means staying awake all night due to poor digestion, consider taking slippery elm bark to alleviate stomach discomfort. And if you are looking for healthy skin, look no further: slippery elm bark will offer you its natural wholesomeness.
Our Slippery Elm Herb Liquid Extract is an alcohol-free liquid extract that contains slippery elm bark, catalyst-altered water, and natural vegetable glycerin.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- GENTLY PROCESSED: Slippery Elm Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- TESTED IN THE USA: Prepared and quality-tested in the US, Slippery Elm Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose that can help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
As an herbal supplement, take 1-2 droppers of Slippery Elm Liquid Extract daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, 1 dropper is equal to 1/4 teaspoon.
Liquid supplements are easier to swallow and absorb than capsules and tablets. You can add them to water, juice, or food.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any supplement, especially if you are on medication, oral contraceptives, or if you are pregnant.
- Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Slippery elm bark coats the digestive system and could slow down the absorption of other medication.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.