Support Your Body with Saw Palmetto
The saw palmetto tree is found abundantly across Florida and Georgia and could be a beneficial herb supplement as well as a beautiful decorative tree in our gardens.
The tiny berries of this palm tree have significant nutrients that may support a healthy prostate and urinary system. Native Americans used them extensively, as they thought the saw palmetto berry had nutritional and diuretic qualities.
Nowadays, saw palmetto is used to support a healthy bladder, prostate, and urethra. It is also used to support hair growth. The essential fatty acids in saw palmetto may also help soothe skin irritation, making it beneficial for oily, acne-prone skin.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Saw Palmetto Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Saw Palmetto Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Saw palmetto can slow blood clotting. People with bleeding disorders or who are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications should avoid taking saw palmetto unless under medical supervision. It should also be avoided at least two weeks before or after surgery.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or you suffer from cardiovascular problems. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.