Support Your Body with Rosehips Liquid Extract
Roses are red, violets are blue, rosehips may support your immune system.
It may not rhyme but it’s true: not only do roses make our gardens more beautiful, they may also strengthen our health and wellbeing.
Rosehips are the tiny fruits that grow from the rose flower. These are edible and packed with vitamin C and other valuable nutrients. Rosehips get their color from lycopene and beta carotene; carotenoid pigments that promote skin and eye health. They are rich in antioxidants, including vitamin C, catechins, quercetin, and ellagic acid. A diet rich in these compounds may help lower inflammation and oxidative stress in your body. Vitamin also C plays a key role in collagen synthesis and immune health.
While cooks have included rosehips in their jams, pies, and wines for their gentle aromas, herbalists across centuries have used rosehips to help support people’s health. Rosehips have traditionally been used to fend off occasional inflammation, soothe pain, and support the immune system, adrenal function, and skin health.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Rosehips Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- PREPARED AND TESTED IN THE USA: Prepared and quality-tested in the US, Rosehips Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose that may help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
Liquid supplements are much easier to take and digest than pills or capsules.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication, oral contraceptives, or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Rosehips contain rugosin E, which might cause blood clots. If you’ve had a heart attack, stroke, thrombosis, or embolism, taking rosehips extract may increase the chance of blood clots.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.