Support Your Body with Queen of the Meadow Herb Liquid Extract
Queen of the meadow or meadowsweet is such a beautiful name for an amazing plant with an ancient history.
The Celts considered it a sacred herb and knew about its health-supporting properties, as did many medieval doctors and herbalists. This delicate herb was a key ingredient in ancient love spells and potions, used to attract love, peace, and happiness. As such, it was added to a bride’s bouquet to bring joy and blessings to the couple.
After the wedding, households scattered Queen of the Meadow flowers over their floors. Not only did this make their home smell sweet, but the flowers also served as an insecticide and disinfectant. Queen Elisabeth I loved the fragrant flowers of queen of meadow and people across history have used this plant in their dishes, jams, drinks, and even beer.
If you have a history of urinary tract issues and are looking for a natural way to support a healthy urinary tract, Queen of the meadow may be able to help.
Queen of the meadow has a high salicylic content. Salicylic acid displays anti-inflammatory qualities that may help with occasional pain or inflammation.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Queen of the Meadow Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- PREPARED AND TESTED IN THE USA: Prepared and quality-tested in the US, Queen of the Meadow Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose that can help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
Liquid supplements are much easier to take and digest than pills or capsules.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication, oral contraceptives, or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- People with asthma should not consume Queen of the meadow.
- People allergic to aspirin should refrain from taking queen of the meadow as it could cause an allergic reaction.
- May not work as a love spell or potion ingredient.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
There are no reviews yet.