Support Your Body with Propolis Spray
They say that we’d go extinct without bees. While that’s an exaggeration (only 13 crops absolutely require animal pollination), it’s still amazing how many things bees make and how dependent we are on their survival.
If you think that bees are only good for honey and pollinating trees, you may be surprised to know they also produce something called propolis from materials such as branches, leaves, and flowers collected when making honey. They mix these materials with sap from pine trees and other conifers and add beeswax to produce the amazing product that is propolis.
Propolis has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties to protect the beehive. When bees use propolis to cover their hive, they repair and sanitize it. But propolis is useful to humans, too. The same anti-inflammatory, antibacterial qualities that help bees survive also make it a perfect supplement for supporting your immune system.
Propolis has been treasured for centuries for its healing and medicinal qualities, such as helping with coughs and colds, or soothing wounds and cold sores. The Egyptians used it during the mummification process to prevent decay.
Nowadays, it’s used by herbalists to help people support their wellbeing and strengthen their stamina and immune system.
Our Propolis Spray will help you get the most out of this natural remedy. For instance, spraying the affected skin area will concentrate all propolis benefits in a single area. Similarly, spraying propolis in your mouth may help soothe the specific inflamed area.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Propolis Spray Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs’ Herb Liquid Extracts are manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
As an herbal supplement, spray inside your mouth or on your skin once or twice as needed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Always consult with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Do not use propolis if you are allergic to bee products.
- Propolis may increase the risk of bleeding in people who take blood-thinning medications or have bleeding disorders, as it may slow blood clotting.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Our propolis extract has not been tested for mummification purposes.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.