Support Your Body with Propolis
They say that we’d go extinct without bees. While that’s an exaggeration (only 13 crops absolutely require animal pollination), it’s still amazing how many things bees make and how dependent we are on their survival.
If you think that bees are only good for honey and pollinating trees, you may be surprised to know they also produce something called propolis from materials such as branches, leaves, and flowers collected when making honey. They mix these materials with sap from pine trees and other conifers and then add beeswax to produce the amazing product that is propolis.
Propolis has strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties to protect the beehive. When bees use propolis to cover their hive, in fact, they repair and sanitize it. But propolis is useful to humans, too. The same anti-inflammatory, antibacterial qualities that help bees survive also make it a natural remedy for supporting your immune system.
Propolis has been treasured for centuries for its healing and medicinal qualities. The Egyptians used it during the mummification process to prevent decay.
Nowadays, propolis is used to support wellbeing and stamina, and to strengthen the immune system.
Our Propolis Herb Liquid Extract contains propolis, glycerin, and water.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Propolis Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Fennel Seed Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Supplements may not be helpful if you don’t take the right amount in the right way.
- If you are allergic to bees or bee products, you will probably be allergic to propolis as well. Before consuming propolis, it’s best to consult your doctor about possible allergic reactions.
- Propolis may increase the risk of bleeding in people who take blood-thinning medications or have bleeding disorders. Since propolis may slow blood clotting, you should stop taking propolis at least two weeks before any scheduled surgery.
- Our propolis extract has not been tested for mummification purposes.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.