What is Niacin?
If you feel so low in energy that you can’t even remember your dog’s name in the morning, then maybe you need to support your energy levels with a Niacin supplement. Fatigue, mental fog, and mental tiredness are classic symptoms of a busy life — and possibly not enough Niacin intake.
Niacin (B3 vitamin) has been used for decades to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. If you long for a nice, thick slice of cheese but fear its effect on your cholesterol levels, then perhaps a niacin supplement may help you eat some of the things you love.
“Let your food be your medicine,” the ancient Greeks used to say. While Niacin is found in many foods such as meat, salmon, and peanuts, our diets and lifestyle often limit our niacin intake. Also, it may be hard to consume large enough quantities of the right kind of food to provide our bodies with the Niacin vitamin it needs.
Luckily, our Niacin Liquid Extract is here to help you sustain your natural energy.
What’s in Our Niacin Vitamin Extract
Our Niacin Vitamin Liquid Extract contains niacinamide, water, and vegetable glycerin.
It contains no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, or preservatives. It is alcohol-free and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
Why Do You Need Niacin Vitamin Extract?
Niacin (B3 vitamin) is a necessary vitamin to keep our body in balance, control our cholesterol levels, and help our heart work efficiently.
Taking Niacin vitamin may help with:
- CHOLESTEROL: Niacin is widely used to maintain healthy cholesterol levels, as it has been found to lower ‘bad’ cholesterol and triglycerides, while increasing ‘good’ cholesterol.’ So, Niacin may help you maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- HEALTHY HEART: As a cholesterol regulator, Niacin supports a healthy cardiovascular system. It also acts as an antioxidant, sustaining healthy arteries.
- HEALTHY LIVER: Niacin plays an important role in cleansing the liver from chemicals and other harmful substances. Our livers are responsible for cleaning our bodies from chemicals, drugs, and medication. The cleaner our livers, the healthier our bodies.
- HEALTHY BRAIN: Niacin is necessary for our brain to work properly and effectively. Niacin supports brain nerve health and supports our memory, mental strength, and acuity.
- POTENT, PURE INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors. No added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- FEEL BETTER OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We guarantee that you’ll love our high-dose, Niacin Vitamin Liquid Supplement or you can ship it back to us within 30 days of ordering for a full refund, no questions asked.
- TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Liquid Niacin Vitamin is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- Wholesale pricing available directly from the manufacturer.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- You should always consult with your physician before taking any dietary supplement.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1 dropper daily with a meal. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
Liquid supplements are much easier to take and digest than pills or capsules. Here at 1Herbs, our mission is to support your journey to health! That’s why we have put a lot of thought into the design of our liquid supplements. Our aim is to give our customers quality of life and ease of use with the gifts of nature.
Howie Trexler –
This stuff is the real deal. I was told by my nutritionist to try some B3 after a blood test came back, and I wasn’t really expecting much, but I do honestly feel a whole lot better and less groggy day to day.