Support Your Body with Intestinal Tune-Up
“Trust your gut,” they say. “Listen to your gut feeling.” “What does your gut tell you?”
These are more than idioms. Increasingly, research is discovering the amazing multitude of bodily functions controlled by the gut. It seems involved in our mental health, immune system balance, endocrine balance, skin health, and healthy cells. Keeping our gut microbiome healthy is essential in taking good care of our bodies and minds.
It used to be that our digestive system was considered a “simple” body system: one long tube for our food to pass through, be absorbed, and then excreted.
Then we discovered that between 300 and 500 different species of bacteria live in our digestive tracts. As we explored their effects on our bodies, we realized that many of them are essential to a healthy body, affecting it in myriad beneficial ways.
So, trust your gut and try our Intestine Tune-up Powder. Packed with herbs that support a healthy microbiome, it may help detox and cleanse your gut from toxins, harmful bacteria, and pathogens that find their way into your intestinal system.
Our Intestinal Tune-Up 10-Ounce Powder is an alcohol-free powder that contains Plantago psyllium seed, cascara sagrada, capsicum, garlic, rosehips, aloe vera, rhubarb root, senna leaves, flaxseed meal, slippery elm, licorice, marshmallow, and peppermint.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Intestinal Tune-Up Powder is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Intestinal Tune-Up Powder is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
Our Intestinal Tune-Up Powder can be mixed with water or juice and is easy to include in your everyday diet. As an herbal dietary supplement, take half a teaspoon morning and night in water or juice.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Our Intestinal Tune-Up Powder contains several herbs, some of which are mildly laxative and detoxing. If you have a gut-related condition, consult your doctor before using it.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.