Support Your Body with Hawthorn Berry
The Chinese have used hawthorn berries for centuries for digestive problems and high blood pressure. During the Middle Ages, herbalists used hawthorn berries for heart failure. Since the 19th century, they have been used and studied for heart problems.
Today, hawthorn berries are widely used to support cardiovascular health and healthy blood pressure.
People also the tiny red berries in jams, pies, and even wine. However, hawthorn seeds contain amygdalin, which is cyanide bonded with sugar. This changes to hydrogen cyanide in the small intestine, so hawthorn seeds are best avoided.
Our Hawthorn Berry Herbal Liquid Drops offer a safe and easy way to enjoy the benefits of hawthorn berry and support your cardiovascular system in a natural way. Just take a few drops daily and let nature give you a helping hand.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Hawthorn Berry Herb Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Fennel Seed Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As a liquid herbal supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Hawthorn berry impacts our bodies’ blood-thinning capacity. You should consult with your doctor if you are on blood thinners or will be having surgery.
- Hawthorn berry could interact with your cholesterol medication. It’s best to speak with your doctor before taking hawthorn berry extract.
- Don’t try to jam our Hawthorn Berry Herb Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract. However, feel free to decorate your house with it.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.