Support Your Body with Gotu Kola
The Indian name for Gotu Kola translates into “frog feet.” Thankfully, it tastes more like a tropical version of parsley rather than chewing on amphibian extremities.
If you’re planning on living to a healthy 100, you may be interested to know that traditional Chinese herbalists have named this plant the ‘herb of longevity’ and use it for a variety of conditions and ailments. Both leaves and stems are often eaten raw or cut into small pieces and mixed with other vegetables to make a delicious salad.
In India, it is widely used to improve mental health, and memory in particular. Another popular use is to treat stomach problems like stomach aches, diarrhea, and excessive acidity. It is also used to combat hair loss and reduce baldness, and to treat insomnia, asthma, bronchitis, and high fever.
Today we know that Gotu kola contains triterpenes, a compound that improves vein tone and makes them less susceptible to the degenerative processes that can lead to varicose veins and similar problems. Gotu kola improves microcirculatory parameters by lowering capillary filtration. This makes Gotu kola a candidate for supporting aging skin and it is often applied directly on the skin.
No wonder traditional Chinese and Indian medicine swear by this herb. You can, too, if you take some Gotu Kola Liquid Herbal Supplement.
Now, all you need is to figure out a way to fit all those candles on your cake…
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Gotu Kola Herb Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Fennel Seed Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As a liquid herbal supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Gotu kola may cause nausea, dizziness, or headaches, particularly in larger doses.
- Gotu kola may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
- No frogs are harmed for the production of Gotu Kola Herb Liquid Extract.
- We can’t actually guarantee that you’ll live to be a hundred.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.