Support Your Body with Goldenseal
Do you dread school season because your kids bring home a different bug every week? If you wish to support your immune system, then perhaps it’s time to consider a goldenseal liquid herbal supplement.
Goldenseal is found in many herbal supplements due to its numerous potential benefits. Some people choose to mix Goldenseal with Echinacea to optimize their immune systems.
Native Americans have known about goldenseal for centuries and have used it to boost their immune system, support their digestion, enhance skin wellbeing, and maintain heart health. Goldenseal has also been used as a botanical diuretic that supports urinary tract health.
Today, people use Goldenseal to smooth occasional discomfort with mucus membranes (sinuses, throat, mouth, urinary tract, intestines, or vaginal walls). Goldenseal supports healthy mucus membranes in general.
So, keep some Goldenseal Liquid Herbal Supplement in your medicine cabinet and treat yourself to its precious drops whenever you need a little help from nature.
Liquid supplements are much easier to take and digest than pills or capsules. We want to make your life happier, more comfortable, and more pleasant. That’s why we have put a lot of thought into the design of our natural remedies. Our aim is to give our customers quality of life and ease of use with the gifts of nature.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Goldenseal Herb Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Goldenseal Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As a liquid herbal supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- In high doses, goldenseal may cause nausea, dizziness and vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Goldenseal can affect blood pressure.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.