Support Your Body with Ginkgo Biloba
Known as a ‘living fossil’, Ginkgo Biloba is one of the world’s oldest living tree species and was around 350 million years ago. Its name is Chinese in origin and means “silver apricot.” Which is strange, as it is ginkgo’s fan-shaped leaves that are its most striking feature, turning a stunning yellow color in the fall!
The Chinese love this tree, particularly for its leaves, which hold several health benefits. So popular are ginkgos that they are grown as hedges to supply the leaves for western herbal medicine. Since these trees can live for over a thousand years, ginkgo is considered a symbol of longevity and good health. Chinese may give a ginkgo bonsai to older relatives as a birthday present, wishing them “100 years of happiness.”
This is very appropriate given ginkgo’s potent antioxidant qualities. It supports a healthy heart and blood circulation, mental acuity, and brain function. If your job is mentally demanding, ginkgo may help maintain your mental energy and brain vitality.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Ginkgo Biloba Herb Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: HoneyCombs Industries’ Herb Liquid Extracts are manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As a liquid herbal supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Ginkgo Biloba could interact with blood thinners, antidepressants, diabetes medication, and NSAIDs (non-prescription anti-inflammatories like Ibuprofen).
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.