Support Your Body with Ginger
Almost all Asian recipes include ginger: it’s delicious, flavorsome, and brings out amazing exotic aromas. But ginger is much more than that: it may relieve nausea symptoms and help regulate healthy blood sugar levels. It also has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities.
Ginger belongs in the Zingiberaceae family, which also includes turmeric and cardamom. Indian, Chinese, and South-Eastern herbalists have used it for hundreds of years for its medicinal and botanical properties.
If you wish to add ginger to your daily routine, there is no need to head for the kitchen—even though it’s always great to cook with ginger. Just use our Ginger Herb Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract to get the most out of nature’s gift.
Ginger supports the immune system and may help with occasional indigestion, period discomfort and cramps.
Our Ginger Liquid Herbal Supplement is an alcohol-free liquid extract that contains ginger, water, and glycerin.
Liquid supplements are much easier to take and digest than pills or capsules. We want to make your life happier, more comfortable, and more pleasant. That’s why we have put a lot of thought into the design of our natural remedies. Our aim is to give our customers quality of life and ease of use with the gifts of nature.
- PURE, PLANT BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed faster into the bloodstream and are more readily available to the body than pills or capsules.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Ginger Herb Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: HoneyCombs Industries’ Ginger Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing direct from the manufacturer.
As an herbal supplement, take 1-2 droppers daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked