What is Folic Acid Vitamin B9?
Are you planning a pregnancy? Is your diet poor in leafy greens, avocado, eggs, and citrus fruit? Do you feel a bit tired lately? If you answered “yes” to any of these, then it may be time to consider supplementing your diet with Vitamin B9 natural folic acid.
Folic Acid Vitamin B9 is one of the eight B-Complex vitamins. Our body uses folic acid for many crucial functions, including the synthesis of DNA, cell reproduction, protein synthesis, red blood cell maturation, and several vital metabolic processes.
There are times when needs for Folic Acid increase. During pregnancy, for example, both the expectant mother and the fetus have an increased demand for the vitamin. Other times, you may find it difficult to obtain the necessary Folic Acid through food—as, for example, if you are following a diet poor in leafy greens, avocado, eggs, and other folate-rich foods. Finally, as we age, the absorption of vitamins by the body may become less efficient, even with a balanced diet.
Although most people relate Vitamin B9 Folic Acid liquid supplements with pregnancy, optimizing your blood folate levels is crucial for many other reasons. Supplementing with folic acid liquid drops helps stimulate a healthy cellular metabolism, blood quality, and mental and general health.
Our Vitamin B9 Folic Acid liquid drops are derived from folate. Folate is water-soluble, which means that your body will keep only as much as it needs and eliminate excessive quantities through your urine.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: No fillers, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and no added gluten, soy, milk, or egg.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed faster into the bloodstream and are more readily available to the body than pills or capsules.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: 1Herbs products are manufactured and tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1 full dropper of liquid vitamin daily with a meal. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon. Each serving contains 400 mcg of folate, which covers 100% of the daily value for adults, including during pregnancy and lactation.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.