Support Your Body with Fennel
Did you enjoy black licorice candy as a child? Or, later in life, drinking ouzo? If you’re wondering where this distinctive fragrance comes from, look no further than Fennel.
A richly aromatic perennial with intricate stems and leaves, fennel is a plant of the same family as carrots. Its leaves are an herb widely used in the Mediterranean and French cuisines, and the roots are incorporated into fresh salads and stews in many parts of the world. But fennel seeds are by far the most widely used part of the plant—especially because they make such a powerful herbal remedy.
Famed around the Mediterranean since ancient times for their health benefits, fennel seeds have a rich bioactive profile. Anethole, the main component of fennel seeds, has been linked to many benefits, from aiding lactation during nursing to soothing the digestive tract and supporting kidney and liver function.
Fennel seeds also include flavonoids such as quercetin and apigenin, phenolic acids, terpenes (mainly limonene), vitamins A, B, and C, and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and manganese. These all combine to make a powerful ally for your immune system.
Since fennel is as much food as it is a remedy, there is no concern about using it at any age and in any quantity (unless you are on a special low-potassium diet for kidney disease). For example, fennel seed tea is often used to soothe colicky babies.
With its rich aromatic fragrance, Fennel Seed Liquid Extract can make for a remedy that is as efficient as it is refreshing and pleasant—and doesn’t require you to consume a bottle of ouzo. For women, in particular, Fennel Seed Liquid Extract could become your faithful friend through menstruation, lactation, menopause, and even weight loss. And if it reminds you of memories of sipping ouzo on a Greek island at sunset, well, that’s just an added bonus.
Our Fennel Seed Herb Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract is made from fennel (Anethum Foeniculum) Seed powder, water, and glycerin.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Fennel Seed Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Fennel Seed Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 full dropper daily with a meal. You can also use Fennel Seed Herbal Liquid Extract to prepare fennel tea. If you are taking Fennel Seed Extract for digestion, use it half an hour before your meal for best results.
Each serving (1 dropper full) contains 25mg of fennel seed powder.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Always check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Ouzo is no substitute for Fennel Seed Herb Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
There are no reviews yet.