Support Your Skin with Exotic Oils
Since antiquity, people have been rubbing olive oil and other natural oils on their skin to soothe it and protect it from the sun and other irritants. Our Exotic Oils Skin Blend contains a hand-picked selection of oils, each chosen for its unique skin-protecting properties:
- Sweet Almond Oil makes an excellent moisturizer for both skin and hair, and may even help prevent stretch marks and protect your skin from sun damage.
- Coconut oil hydrates and protects the skin from environmental toxins, dirt, and other yucky stuff found in the air. It may smooth skin and help minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It may also soothe irritated skin and temporarily calm redness thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil may possess anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It hydrates the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Avocado Oil may help calm itchy skin, heal chapped skin, and replenish dry skin. It may also hydrate and moisturize healthy skin, and shield it from the sun’s ultraviolet radiation, thus helping protect against skin damage.
- Kukui Nut Oil softens and smoothes skin by preventing transepidermal water loss. It is absorbed quickly into the skin and deeply hydrates it, soothes it, repairs it, and protects it thanks to its many antioxidants, such as vitamins A, C, and E.
- Ozonated Olive Oil protects skin against external aggressors. It is deeply moisturizing and nourishing, helping purify, regenerate, and repair skin. It may help the healing process of damaged, dry skin and associated problems by improving blood circulation. It may also help control and prevent the proliferation of germs present in some skin conditions such as acne. Finally, it may improve cellular metabolism and strengthen the natural anti-inflammatory system, thus helping in cases of problematic or damaged skin.
- Coffee Extract is used for cellulite reduction and for its anti-aging benefits, thanks to the vitamin B-3 it contains. It is often used for after-sun care and to reduce dark circles and occasional inflammation such as acne.
- Lanolin oil is used for its amazing moisturizing properties. It is considered an emollient and may help soothe and smooth dry, cracked, or dehydrated skin. It’s also an occlusive moisturizer, which means that it can slow down water loss from your skin.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may help soften skin and reduce UV damage. As part of our natural skin oil, it creates a barrier that helps nourish and protect skin by keeping moisture in, thus protecting skin cells from damage.
- Norwegian Cod Liver Oil is used to hydrate dry patches and soothe red or irritated skin. It may also help speed skin healing and give an extra boost of UV protection.
- Jasmin and amber are holistic essential oils used to give the blend its wonderful scent.
Taken together, all these botanical ingredients offer a safe and easy way to enjoy the benefits of healthy skin in a natural way. Just rub a few drops on your skin daily and let nature give you a helping hand.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Exotic Oils Skin Blend is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- FAST-ABSORBED: The botanical oils in the Exotic Oils Skin Blend are absorbed very quickly.
- FRAGRANT: Thanks to the jasmine and amber it contains, our Exotic Oils Skin Blend has a delightful aroma.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs’ products are manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
For daily moisturized skin, apply liberally after a nice warm shower or bath while the skin is still wet. Gently pat dry with a towel. For tanning, apply 10-15 minutes before going out in the sun. Shake well before use.
Warning: this oil does NOT contain SPF and is NOT considered a sunscreen.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before using our Exotic Oils Skin Blend if you are allergic to any of the oils in it, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.