Support Your Body with Cascara Sagrada
You are working all day, don’t have much time for exercise, forget to drink your 4 glasses of water, and you’re not really a fruit person. Like so many of us who work, stress, and neglect ourselves on a daily basis, you are suffering from occasional constipation.
Do you know the old joke about which organ is the boss in our body? You guessed right. When you are constipated, nothing feels right. You feel bloated, your gut aches, you suffer from debilitating headaches, feel low on energy, and are struggling to control gas in the middle of a serious meeting or—even worse—a romantic dinner.
Thankfully, a great natural herbal remedy for constipation besides prunes and kiwis can save your romantic life! Cascara Sagrada is a bush (commonly known as buckthorn) that grows in North America. Buckthorn bark is aged before being used to produce an herbal, natural laxative and colon cleanser. Combined with lots of water, it activates the muscles in the intestine, helps break down old gut material, and moves stool through the bowels. It usually has an effect within 8 hours.
The effects of constipation are so bothersome and cascara is so effective, that the Spanish Conquistadores, who had a really hard time with bowel movement once they set foot on the Americas, called cascara “sacred” (sagrada).
As with many laxatives, cascara should only be used when necessary and is not to be used on a daily basis or for a long period of time. Limit its use to no more than two weeks to benefit from its natural action without suffering any side effects such as abdominal cramps, excessive loss of electrolytes, or bowel dependency.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Cascara Sagrada Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Cascara Sagrada Herb Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
When needed, take one – two droppers of Cascara Sagrada Bark Liquid Non-Alcoholic Extract with plenty of water. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon. One serving (1 dropper) contains 25mg of Cascara Sagrada Bark.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Because of its strong action, it should only be used occasionally, as a remedy when you have a constipation issue. Do not use it regularly or for a period longer than 2 weeks. If you have chronic constipation, seek the health of your physician or use some other herbal remedy, more appropriate for regular use.
- Do not use cascara sagrada if you have or develop diarrhea or abdominal pain and if you suffer from ileus, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), or Crohn’s disease.
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Cascara sagrada is not suitable for use by children.
- Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs. Cascara sagrada may lower your potassium levels and can interfere with medication.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or you suffer from cardiovascular problems.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.