Support Your Body with Calcium Complex
Did you know that, on average, calcium represents 2 kg of your body weight? More than 98% of it is stored in your bones and teeth.
If you think that calcium is important for your teeth and bones only, think again! The remaining 1-2% of calcium stored in calcium serum plays a critical role in many vital body functions such as vasodilation, heartbeat regulation, nerve transmission, hormonal secretion, and intracellular signaling. When calcium intake is insufficient, the body “retrieves” calcium from muscles and bones to keep calcium serum levels steady, leaving the body vulnerable to osteoporosis, arthritis, and bone fractures.
Your body also uses calcium to maintain its acid/alkaline pH balance. When pH becomes acidic, it creates an environment that promotes inflammation, a danger for your general health.
Unfortunately, low calcium levels are an issue affecting many age groups. During adolescence, growth increases the requirements for calcium. Athletes of all ages often eliminate precious calcium through excessive sweating while training. After menopause, lower levels of estrogens combined with low Vitamin D levels can cause low calcium levels in many women. As for the elderly, low calcium levels are a natural result of aging. If you fall under any of these categories, calcium supplements may be recommended to support your daily calcium intake, especially if you cannot increase it through diet—for example, if you are avoiding dairy products.
Calcium Complex Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract is made from red ocean algae, which is safe and well-tolerated for adults and kids alike. Because it is plant-based instead of being produced from minerals like limestone, algae calcium is considered one of the best bioavailable calcium sources. Our formula combines calcium with magnesium to provide better support at all ages.
Our CalCom Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract is made from organic calcium and magnesium from Algas Calcareas powder, water, and vegetable glycerin. Our formula includes various types of seaweed (Irish Moss, Plantain, and Dulse) and herbs (Red Raspberry, Kelp, Alfalfa, Cleavers, Dandelion) that are bioactive sources of calcium and magnesium. These seaweeds and herbs have the advantage of also being rich in other minerals and antioxidants.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain no fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: CALCOM Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect organic compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: HoneyCombs Industries’ CALCOM Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing direct from the manufacturer.
CalCom Liquid Free Alcohol Extract is an easy and effective way to increase your daily calcium and magnesium intake. The liquid extract is easier to swallow and absorb than capsules and tablets.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablespoon daily with a meal. Each serving contains 833mg of calcium and 10mg of magnesium.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Not recommended for use without consulting a health care practitioner. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
There are no reviews yet.