Support Your Body with Burdock Root
In the 1940s, Swiss inventor George de Mestral took an interest in the thorny burdock burrs that stubbornly caught in his dog’s fur. By examining what made them so clingy, he came up with the idea of Velcro. Although we all use Velcro, very few know its inspiration came from burdock. And those of us who know burdock, know it best for the herbal remedy made from its dark, turnip-like roots.
Burdock Root, also known as lappa, wild gobo, happy major, or Niu bang, has a long history, both as a food and as a remedy.
As a food, burdock root is particularly popular in Japan. It is also a staple in Native American recipes. It can be cooked and served the same way as potatoes and turnips.
As a remedy, it has been popular since the 17th century, when it was used for the treatment of many different ailments, from swollen joints to indigestion.
Today, Burdock Root is used in teas and extracts to support both the immune system and your overall good health and wellbeing. Rich in antioxidant substances, burdock also contains vitamin B6, potassium, and magnesium; all important nutrients that support the nerves and good mood.
So, if you’re feeling a little under the weather, give your immune system and your mood a boost with Burdock Root Liquid Extract!
Our Burdock Root Herb Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract contains cold-processed burdock (Arctium lappa) root diluted in water. Glycerin is a natural preservative that keeps the extract stable and gives it a natural, sweet taste.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Burdock Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs.com Burdock Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1 full dropper of Burdock Root Liquid Non-Alcoholic Extract with a meal. One dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon. One serving contains 25mg of burdock root.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Never take burdock if you are treated for a cardiovascular condition or diabetes.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.