Support your Body with Blue Cohosh
Blue cohosh was initially used by Native Americans as an herbal remedy to support childbirth, as it can accelerate labor and ease the pain of contractions. Today, some medical professionals still use it as a natural alternative to medication during labor, always under medical supervision and with extreme caution to avoid overdosing.
Blue cohosh has spasmolytic properties. As such, it is used to help ease muscle cramps, including menstrual cramps and nerve spasms.
Blue cohosh is a powerful remedy that can have severe side effects if not used with the necessary caution. Do not use blue cohosh during your first or second trimester of pregnancy. Consult your licensed doctor or midwife before using it to tone the uterus or induce labor.
Overdosing on blue cohosh to induce labor can be detrimental to the baby. Strokes, heart attacks, and neurological defects have been linked to large doses of blue cohosh.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Blue Cohosh Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: Manufactured in the USA, Blue Cohosh Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose that may help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1 full dropper daily with a meal. One dropper is equal to 1/4 teaspoon. Each serving contains 25mg of Blue Cohosh.
- Always ask your health care provider before using blue cohosh, especially during pregnancy, and respect their dosage instructions.
- Blue cohosh should not be used during the first two trimesters of pregnancy as it may induce labor. Consult your licensed doctor or midwife before using supplements while pregnant. Never induce labor without supervision from a health professional.
- Always ask your health care provider before using blue cohosh if you suffer from cardiovascular conditions (such as hypertension and angina), diabetes, or cancer.
- Do not take blue cohosh if you take any medication.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.