Support Your Body with Black Cohosh
Are you so hot that you wish you could remove your very skin—even though there’s a polar bear chillin’ in the living room?
Hot flashes, sudden sweating, heart palpitations, sleep disorders: these are some of the most common symptoms of menopause. They can appear without warning, suck your energy away, and leave you exhausted and irritated. Some of these symptoms may even appear before you hit menopause. If you are one of the “lucky” ones, you may experience menstrual and premenopausal symptoms all at once!
Black cohosh has been used by early settlers, Europeans, and Native Americans (who used to call it cimicifuga, bugbane, and “squaw root”) as an herbal remedy against menstrual, premenopausal, and menopausal symptoms for over a century. It used to be considered a herbal remedy for other ailments as well, such as inflammation, musculoskeletal pain, and fever, as well as a tonic for the female reproductive system. Today, it still is used to provide relief for discomfort related to the menstrual cycle and menopause.
Black cohosh is a tall plant that can reach 5ft in shady gardens and forests. Its long stems, lush leaves, white flowers, and fruits are not actually used, and it is not recommended to consume them. Black cohosh extract is made exclusively from the plant’s roots.
Our Black Cohosh Herbal Liquid Extract contains black cohosh (actaea racemose) of US origin, native to the deciduous forests of the East Coast of North America.
For most women, menopausal symptoms can last for about one year. Black cohosh can provide welcome relief. However, it is a powerful remedy that can lead to liver toxicity if overused or used for too long. To benefit, consume cautiously.
- PURE, PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Black Cohosh Liquid Extract is non-alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: 1Herbs Black Cohosh Liquid Extract is manufactured and quality-tested in the USA.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
As a liquid herbal supplement, take 1 dropper daily with a meal. To help you calculate your dosage, one dropper is equal to one-quarter teaspoon. Each serving contains 25 mg of organic black cohosh.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any mineral or herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Black cohosh may have adverse interactions with medication (such as aspirin) and can cause liver toxicity (hepatotoxicity) if not used correctly or if used while you are on any medication with liver-related side-effects (such as diabetes therapy).
- Because of potential hormonal action and effects, black cohosh should never be used during pregnancy and lactation, to avoid possible risks.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.