Support Your Body with Angelica
Imagine preparing the perfect romantic dinner. As you set the table and light the candles, butterflies flutter in your stomach. Only, a rumble makes you realize that those are no butterflies, it’s stress. Will your date like you? How will the night go? Belatedly, it dawns on you: you need something to make the stomachache, nausea, and bloating go away—fast.
Luckily, there is a natural remedy with a heavenly name that can do just that: Angelica. There are many stories about how this herb, which grows from North to South and from East to West, came to be called Angelica. All of them go back to ancient times when it was considered a present from the god(s) in times of plague, or protection from the evil eye.
Angelica is a plant that resembles carrots, dill, or fennel, and relates to dong-guai, a Chinese plant of the same family widely used in Chinese traditional medicine. It blooms in late June in umbels of white little flowers that top the plant’s long stems. Angelica extracts and teas are made mainly from the plant’s roots. However, the leaves, stems, and fruit have many uses in the kitchen, from salads, jam, and candy, to herbal teas, liqueurs such as Chartreuse and Benedictine, and gin. It has a slightly bitter, earthy taste.
Angelica has been treasured since antiquity for its wide variety of uses. For centuries, crushed leaves were applied directly on the skin or in a bath of warm water to soothe painful muscles and irritated skin. Angelica herbal teas were a widespread remedy for sore throats and runny noses, but also against nervousness and insomnia.
However, Angelica’s best-known beneficial effects are those linked to dyspepsia, or gastrointestinal suffering after a meal. It is a natural remedy for upset stomach, nausea, heartburn, stomach cramps, vomiting, and flatulence.
None of which, you will agree, is particularly romantic. As a bonus, Angelica not only takes care of the stomach, it also supports your libido and sexual drive for a happy end to your night.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Angelica Liquid Extract is Non-Alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: Manufactured in the USA, Angelica Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose that can help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1 full dropper daily with a meal, in juice, or in a little water. One full dropper is equal to 1/4 teaspoon. One serving contains 25mg of Angelica Archangelica root powder.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.