Support your body with Alfalfa
When you think of alfalfa, fields of green and golf courses probably come to mind. But alfalfa is more than just a place to put down your picnic basket. Alfalfa also supports healthy lipid levels, digestion, and menopause.
Alfalfa has so many uses and potential benefits because it is an extremely nutrient-dense plant, to the point of being named after the Arabic phrase for “father of all foods.”
Gardeners love it and you may have seen it figure in garden nutrient mixes. Its roots can reach deep depths and absorb many minerals from the soil that other plants can’t. That makes it one of the best types of hay for rabbits, horses, or livestock.
Alfalfa contains several vitamins (mainly vitamin K, and in lesser quantities vitamin C and E, thiamine B1, riboflavin B2, and folate B9) and minerals (potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, selenium, zinc, boron, and manganese), and has an exceptional protein profile with 14 amino-acids. Add to these several bioactive compounds (saponins, coumarins, flavonoids, phytosterols, phytoestrogens, and alkaloids) and you can understand why alfalfa is considered a superfood.
Before you push aside the picnic blanket and start grazing, however, there’s an easier way to consume alfalfa: supplementing with a medium dose of alfalfa can bring you its benefits without the potential side effects.
- PURE, POTENT INGREDIENTS: All ingredients contain zero fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no added sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, or shellfish.
- ALCOHOL-FREE AND COLD-PRESSED: Our Alfalfa Liquid Extract is Non-Alcoholic and cold-processed to protect compounds that can be destroyed by heat and alcohol.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- MANUFACTURED AND TESTED IN THE USA: Manufactured in the USA, Alfalfa Liquid Extract is a clean and effective daily high-dose that can help your body feel better.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1 full dropper daily with a meal, in juice, or in a little water. One full dropper is equal to 1/4 teaspoon. One serving contains 25mg of alfalfa leaf powder.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whenever possible, please recycle: it’s a great way to give back to nature.
- Check with your doctor before you take any vitamin supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.