Support Your Body with Chamomile
If you asked people, “Which is the most popular grandma remedy?” the most common answer would probably be “chamomile tea.” Surprisingly enough for an herb used since antiquity, of all the grandma remedies out there chamomile is probably the one that is the most widely embraced by younger generations.
Famous for its gentle, soothing aroma, chamomile is widely used as an herbal tea, with millions of cups of chamomile tea being consumed each day. It is also a popular cooking ingredient in jams, biscuits, and pastry.
However, its uses are not limited to gastronomy. You can find chamomile in beauty and cosmetics, baby care, aromatherapy, pet care, and home products. Chamomile is so versatile and widely used that you could be enjoying a chamomile panna cotta while sipping on your warm chamomile tea, waiting for your chamomile face mask to cleanse your skin, comfortably resting your head on a chamomile infused pillow, with a chamomile candle adding its perfume to the room.
There is a very good reason for chamomile’s popularity: Its dried flowers contain several nutrients and phytochemicals. Its bioactive profile records an amazing 28 terpenes (including bisabolol, azulene, kaempferol, salicylic acid, farnesol, etc), 36 flavonoids (including apigenin, quercetin, tannin, etc.), and several vitamins (B1, B3, and C).
- PREMIUM QUALITY: No fillers, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and no added gluten, soy, milk, or egg.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: When you purchase from 1Herbs, you are getting pricing directly from the manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR EFFICACY: Liquid supplements are absorbed fast into the bloodstream and are readily available to the body.
- FORMULATED IN THE USA: HoneyCombs’ products are manufactured and tested in the USA.
You can add Chamomile Liquid Alcohol-Free Extract to water, food, and juice. You can also add a few drops to your shampoo or beauty cream or apply them locally to soothe occasional skin irritation. All it takes is a few drops!
As an herbal dietary supplement, take one or two full droppers daily with a meal or in a glass of water, juice, or tea. One dropper is equal to a quarter teaspoon. Each serving contains 25 mg of organic chamomile.
- Check with your doctor before you take any herbal supplement, especially if you are on medication or if you are pregnant or lactating. Not to be used with pharmaceutical drugs.
- Do not use chamomile if you are allergic to ragweed or on a low FODMAP diet.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
We stand behind our products. If you don’t love it, ship it back to us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.